There’s been so much casting news with regards to “Hannibal” that it’s been a little difficult to keep up. That said, here are some recent newcomers to the ever-growing (and impeccable) cast established for the upcoming NBC television series.
• Lara Jean Chorostecki (Freddie Lounds): “Freddie Lounds – aka Freddy Lounds, the sleazy tabloid reporter – is more sophisticated in her manipulations than her male predecessors, but no less daring, making her a foil for not only Will Graham, but Hannibal Lecter and Jack Crawford as well.” TV LINE
• Hettienne Park (Beverly Katz): “A bright-eyed yet weary crime scene investigator who specializes in working with fibers. When she first encounters Will [Graham], she confronts the criminal profiler about his unusual role with the FBI and flags the special treatment he receives. While the duo initially clashes, their relationship could potentially become a romantic one.” SHOCK TILL YOU DROP
• Chelan Simmons (Gretchen Speck-Horowitz) is reprising her role from “Wonderfalls.” TV LINE
• Scott Thompson (Jimmy Price): “The third member of the FBI crime scene investigation team. Jimmy specializes in fingerprinting and spatter patterns at crime scenes.” THE HOLLYWOOD REPORTER
• Ellen Green (Mrs. Komeda): “Novelist and member of Boston’s cultural elite. She’s also a pal of the titular cannibal, Dr. Lecter.” TV LINE
• Gina Torres has joined as the wife of Jack Crawford (played by real-life husband, Laurence Fishburne). TV LINE